Senior Product Manager
India, Karnātaka, BangaloreProduct
Livspace is a trusted interior design marketplace that connects interior designers, vendors and customers across Asia. We provide end-to-end home interior services across 30 cities across Asia.
Our founding team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at companies like Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon, Flipkart, Adobe, Myntra, and Space Matrix. We are well-funded; our investors include top venture firms like TPG Growth, Venturi Partners, Tahoe Investment Group, Kharis Capital, Goldman Sachs, Helion, Bessemer, and Jungle.
We are a design and technology-first start-up and employ a combination of data science, algorithms, and design to create unique experiences for homeowners and scale the job of interior designers.
If you are passionate about working in a dynamic organization that’s fun, young, and growing fast, then come join us!
Livspace is seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead a key global product line focused on content-led home solution category experiences across product planning and performance. These experiences will be well thought out and connect the entire experience across our mobile apps and web experiences.
A product development visionary and evangelist with an insatiable drive to make things better. Livspace needs a customer centric leader who can effectively partner with our Chief Product Officer to drive business to new heights as well as other groups & leaders. You will be a stalwart advocate for our customer experience and collaborate with a talented group of business and content stakeholders to design a truly compelling roadmap of new enhancements, features, customer experiences and products to delight our customers.
This seasoned leader will:
● Place product innovation and differentiation at the very heart of our core consumer offering.
● Lead with a compelling vision that influences and drives commitment at all levels of the organization.
● Develop world-class bench strength. Develop top product-centric talent who are creative, collaborative, results-oriented and culturally aligned with Livspace’s entrepreneurial DNA and mission.
● Drive synergies between content, product, business and technology leadership on a global scale, and help assure that Livspace remains the key, positively disruptive force within a category we invented.
● Help design measurable tactical and strategic indicators of success that include data-driven inputs and outputs that will help serve new and legacy customers
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
● Experience in leading and managing Product Management teams
● Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in product management with progression in roles
● History of building next-gen products at scale with cutting edge (consumer-first and mobile-first) organizations.
● You’re an entrepreneur. You see ambiguity as opportunity and obstacles as the chance to build.
● You are deep in either product planning or product performance optimization.
● You relish the opportunity to be part of a leadership team that thrives on collegial debate driven by intellectual discourse and data-driven pursuit of the best of all routes forward.
● You’ve developed and led high performance, customer-obsessed product teams.
● You’re inventive, and your vision far transcends what is visible today. You have a track record of building and launching massively successful products that customers love.
● You can think in business terms and translate business models and objectives into thoughtful product plans.
● You’re ready to be a missionary for spoken-word storytelling and listening around the world.
Benefits and perks
● Competitive salary with attractive ESOP plan
● Health insurance and other corporate benefits
● Flexible working hours across
● Opportunity to work in a zero-to-one environment composed of seasoned technologists