India, Karnātaka, BengaluruEngineering
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners
and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interior. For interior designers
and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream
homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen.
We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
Working at Livspace:
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and
do their life’s best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Livspace, you will have a chance to learn new things,
solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that’s
revolutionizing the interiors industry.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision,
come join us.
As a Principal Software Engineer you will:
- Design, implement and enhance new components of the Livspace design platform and supply chain platform.
- Design new features for the e-commerce properties and front-end products and mobile apps
- Maintain engineering infrastructure Have significant impact on current and future technology roadmap
- Have complete ownership of Service/Services that your team is responsible for
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly Contribute creatively in strategic products that will reach large audience
- Build a web and mobile products that users love
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with dev teams to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.