India, Karnātaka, BangaloreProduct Design
At Livspace, we are a close-knit mixed bag group of designers specializing in various aspects of User Experience Design, Visual Communication, HCI, User Research, and Interaction Design. We work in close collaboration with the Product, Tech, and Marketing teams to ensure the users have an excellent experience while interacting with our products. We work in a collaborative environment and believe in peer-to-peer feedback in order to better ourselves.
Please attach your portfolio/resume when applying.
What you’ll do:
- Create delightful and compelling, user-centered experiences across interfaces - like Web, Mobile,
- Virtual/Augmented Reality devices
- Design elegant flows & interactions for audiences across platforms
- Partner with other designers, product managers, engineers, and content writers to define complex problems, map user flows & goals, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
- Work in an iterative, flexible, and collaborative manner to ship user-tested experiences for Livspace’s product suite
- Work in a team of designers in driving ideation, prototyping, user testing, and detailed design
across the full lifecycle.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners
- Present designs, prototypes, and concepts to cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- 2-4 years of experience with end-to-end product design
- Experience in working with complex information-heavy products and interactions (e.g. forms,
- data, workflows)
- Strong conceptualization ability and strong visual communication ability
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Have contributed as an individual in the design and a strong collaborator with product managers
- and engineers
- Experience in shipping digital products is
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS)